Chiropractors in Mississauga: Curezone Physiotherapy in Mississauga is a team of multidisciplinary practitioners purely based on hands on Manual therapy working together to serve Mississauga community of All Age groups at Britannia road west and Mavis road. Our goal is to make this as one of the best clinic for Chiropractic treatment in Mississauga by providing the best services by our healthcare providers.
Chiropractic treatments are evidence-based and fully informed, non-invasive treatment that focuses on the musculoskeletal system. Chiropractor practice primarily using their hands, providing diagnosis, treatment and preventive care for disorders related to the spine, pelvis, nervous system and joints which comprises of variety of adjustment techniques. They usually have a unique focus on spinal manipulation and treatment of surrounding structures.
The spinal manipulation is to restore or to enhance joint function, with the general goals of resolving joint inflammation and reducing pain. The primary therapeutic goals of chiropractic treatment are to:
- Enhance overall function of the musculoskeletal system
- Decrease stiffness and increase pain free ranges of motion in muscles and joints
- Improve overall balance, strength and coordination of the musculoskeletal system
- Restore healthy movement of the musculoskeletal system with manual & exercise therapy
- Implement multiple strategies to prevent future relapses of pain and disability
Our most experienced chiropractor is trained in a variety of techniques to cater to different problematic areas and body types. Based on this, a specialized treatment blend is put together that is specific to everyone, providing them with what they need during their treatment but also in their day to day life.
Their training includes:
- The Webster Technique for prenatal care
- Activator protocol-a gentle technique for the sensitive individual.
- Energetic Therapies
- Rehabilitative and Strength training
- Patient Education
Conditions Treated by our Chiropractors
Chiropractors use a variety of treatment techniques to treat patients with certain types of:
- Sciatica(Low Back pain)
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Whiplash( Neck pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Sport, Work, and Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Disc Herniation
- Sprains and Strains
- Knee Conditions
- Muscle Spasm and Pain
- Illiotibial Band (ITB) Syndrome
- Achilles Tendonitis
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Pregnancy Related Conditions
- Golfer’s Elbow or Medial Epicondylopathy
- Ergonomic Posture Related Problems
- Tennis Elbow or Lateral Epicondylopathy
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Nerve Entrapments and “Pinched Nerves”
- Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs & Arch Pain
- Postural Strain
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS)
Chiropractic Treatment at Curezone Physiotherapy, Mississauga
The chiropractic treatment plan may involve one or more manual adjustments in which the doctor manipulates the joints, in a controlled manner to improve range and quality of motion. The Activator Method Chiropractic Technique is a diagnostic and treatment way used by some chiropractors to treat many types of back pain, neck pain, and headaches. It is a small, hand-held instrument called the Activator Adjusting Instrument to deliver a gentle impulse force to the spine with the goal of restoring motion to the targeted spinal vertebra or joint. As primary care practitioners, chiropractors can make and implement a comprehensive treatment /management plan, recommend therapeutic exercise and lifestyle counseling.
Our Chiropractor Dr. Sheena Sohl has cared for a wide array of people from babies to seniors from pain management to wellness care. She is a huge advocate for preventative care and living the best life possible. She does this by addressing your ailments by providing chiropractic care and rehabilitation and providing lifestyle recommendations to take your treatments to next level. She has been practicing over 14 years in different chiropractic clinic other than Mississauga.
Give us a call at Curezone Physiotherapy, Mississauga to schedule a consultation today!